NEW VIRGINIA REGULATIONS BEGINNING JULY 1, 2007:
- All active license renewals for Continuing Education must include 3 hours of ethics, 2 hours of fair housing, 1 hour each of legal updates, agency, and contracts, in addition to 8 hours of elective topics.
- All active license renewals between July 1, 2007 and June 30, 2009 must complete an additional 2 hours in Limited Service Agency.
REGISTER For Continuing Education Class @ Our Office (Click the Link)
LICENSE RENEWALS - Continuing Education:
MD Continuous Education Requirement:
|IF YOUR LICENSE EXPIRES ON OR BEFORE 10/1/05, HOURS NEEDED ARE: |
|IF YOUR LICENSE EXPIRES BETWEEN 10/2/05 AND 10/1/06, HOURS NEEDED ARE: |
|FOR LICENSES EXPIRING BETWEEN 10/2/06 AND 10/1/08, HOURS NEEDED ARE: |
- you need 16 continuing education credit hours to renew your license
- you must have at least 8 credit hours in approved courses in mandatory subjects
- mandatory subjects are: fair housing, law, ethics, contracts, and agency
- you must earn at least 2 credits in fair housing
- you must earn at least 3 credits in ethics
- you must earn at least 1 credit in each of the other mandatory categories
- MOSELEY IKON Click on the link to register for CE classes.
POST-LICENSE SALESPERSON EDUCATION:
If you became licensed after December 31, 2003 in Virginia, and this is your first renewal, you need 30 credits of Post-Licensing Education.
- you need 30 post-licensing credit hours to renew your license
- you must have at least 15 credit hours (3 of each subject) in approved mandatory courses
- mandatory subjects are: fair housing, law, ethics, contracts/offer to purchase, and agency
- the remaining credit hours may be earned in elective or mandatory topics
- MOSELEY IKON Click on the link to register for PLE classes.
WHERE YOU CAN TAKE THE COURSE?